Episode 5: Team pigeons!
In episode 5
- Andrew and Ben talk about TEAMWORK
- They play Real Pigeons QUIZ
- Ben shows us how to draw Grandpouter Pigeon
- Some Real Pigeons fans ask Andrew and Ben questions
- Ben challenges everyone to draw their own SQUAD
Subscribe for all the pigeons coos
Draw Grandpouter Pigeon
Grandpouter Pigeon is the old pigeon who first got the Real Pigeons gang together. Have fun drawing him as he flies through the air!
Download the ‘How to draw Grandpouter Pigeon’ activity sheet (PDF, 1.5MB).
Play the Real Pigeons quiz
- Frillback and Rock chase Megabat and Jungle Crow at the Food Truck Fair during Real Pigeons Fight Crime. What delicious food does Jungle Crow hide in?
- Why are bins get places for pigeons to hold pigeons?
- Where does Straw Neck live?
- What animal would Rock be turning himself into if he gathered a scrunched up piece of paper, an old shoelace and long pink sock?
- What does Beardy Vulture like to eat?
- What is Homey’s full name?
- What pigeon power does Barb Pigeon teach Rock in Real Pigeons Splash Back?
- What invention does Straw Neck come up with to stop trees being stolen in Real Pigeons Peck Punches?
- What is the name of Bertie Bird- Byrd’s cat in Real Pigeon Peck Punches?
- There is a town called CHIPOPOLIS where everyone is obsessed with chips. What is the population of CHIPOPOLIS? And a bonus point if you can remember exactly what the population sign says.
Answers are at the bottom of this page.
This was the last episode of The Super Coo Club…for now.
Thank you for watching us mess around, draw lots of pigeons and tell silly stories. We are so honoured that you spent time with us in The Super Coo Club!
We’ll be back with more videos and updates about new Real Pigeons books soon – so make sure you’re subscribed to The Super Coo Club mailing list.
We’ll be seeing you soon. High feather five!
– Andrew and Ben
PS. Answers to the quiz are
- A burger
- Because no one else ever goes into bins
- A dumpster in an alley
- An ostrich
- Homestead Butterworth
- The power of pooping
- Tree anchors
- Population: 2984 people who really like chips.
Buy a Real Pigeons book
Real Pigeons books can be bought where all good books are sold.
While it’s a bit tricky to get to the shops at the moment, we recommend checking if your local bookshop is doing delivery, or look at any of the fabulous Australian retailers who sell books online such as Booktopia.