Rock Pigeon makes his own costumes – now you can too!
Here are some easy instructions to help you dress-up like Rock from the Real Pigeons squad.
And don’t miss our gallery of Real Pigeons costumes for ideas and inspiration.
What you’ll need
- A cardboard box
- Scissors that can cut through cardboard (work with an adult for this, kids!)
- Paint (blue, white, grey)
- A cap
- A marker
- Tape or string
1. Find an old cardboard box to trace and cut out a wing shape
2. Add some feathers to your wings by drawing them on with a marker
3. Time to paint. Mix up your colours with blue and grey to get the perfect colour.
5. Cut out Rock’s face and tape it to a hat
6. Secure your wings. You can use string, elastic bands or tape.
7. Put your amazing Rock COO-stume together.